WELCOME to the
37th Annual Labor Day Invitational Soccer Tournament
September 3 – 4, 2016
We are one of the largest U19 competitive tournaments in California and the longest running Cal North (CYSA) sanctioned tournament, in what we like to call ‘A coach friendly tournament’.
- NO Friday night check-in. All check-in performed one hour before your first game.
- All results boards updated within 15 minutes of completion of every game.
- All teams identified by origin city, so you know where they are from.
- NO medals. All teams awarded trophies (1st thru 2rd place in Divisions with less then 6 teams and 1st thru 3rd place for 6 or more teams in a division)
- One of the least expensive entry fees in California.
- Up to five (5) guest players allowed.
- Now a GotSoccer tournament.
Watch for additional updates
For 36 years we have been a U19 comp. tournament. Due to our success we will again host U12, U13/U14, U15/U16, U17/U18/U19 to held in Newark or Fremont. NOTE: U19/20 teams will be accepted. Reference USYSA Age Matrix mandate.
U17/U18/U19 Boys and Girls, Comp ($495.00)
U15/U16 Boys and Girls, Comp ($495.00)
U13/U14 Boys and Girls, Comp ($495.00)
U12 Boys and Girls, Comp 9 v 9($495.00)
Discounts available for multiple teams from the same League or Club. Contact Mike Hapiuk Tournament Director for details.
We accept all CYSA, US Club, AYSO, and any USYSA affiliated teams.
Teams will be accepted upon receipt of payment.
GotSoccer Application Link:
Visa/Mastercard Credit card will be charged once team is accepted.
Mail completed applications,check or money order and any other entry fees to:
Labor Day Invitational
36786 Silk Court
Newark, Ca. 94560
Make checks payable to: Newark Soccer Club
Please check out the preferred rates at our approved tournament hotels.
Tournament Director: Mike Hapiuk firstname.lastname@example.org
SPONSORS: Support our 2016 sponsors